Looking for Mildew Removal Services Near Wellfleet, MA?
The processes of mold removal and mildew cleaning and removal in Wellfleet, MA tend to be quite similar. However, mold and mildew differ in several ways. First, mildew is whitish or yellowish in appearance and powdery in texture. Mold, on the other hand, is black or dark green in color and has a wet texture to it.
Both mold and mildew thrive in moist and wet conditions. For example, you can find mold and mildew in bathrooms and in the most humid rooms of your house, like the attic. However, mold loves to grow on food while mildew prefers the clothing and leather articles in your home. Neither are healthy to live around and should be taken care of as soon as they’re discovered. At Cape Cod, we provide mold and mildew cleaning and removal in Wellfleet, MA and the neighboring areas.
We Offer Mildew Remediation Services
Inspection is arguably the hardest part of the mildew remediation process. It could take you ages before you investigate every nook and cranny of your home to finish the mildew removal. Besides, who has the time?
Cape Cod Mold Removal has the time. We understand that mildew does not care what type of house you’re in. Old or new, any house can get mildew. We also understand that inspection is tedious and best left to the experts. Let us do the hard work for you. We offer complete mildew remediation services in the following areas:
- Yarmouth Port
24 Hour Service
Your Search for Mildew Removal Companies is Over
It is usually best to hire mildew removal companies to do the cleaning for you. If you do want to attempt mildew removal yourself, follow the rules below:
- Wear the right protective clothing. Remember to wear masks, goggles, and gloves when attempting to free your house of mildew to avoid ingestion of the mildew and/or cleaning agent you will use to remove it.
- Do not retain anything with mildew damage, no matter how precious it is to you, because it could cause a recurrence of mildew growth.
- Aeration is important. Open all your windows and doors when cleaning out the mildew.
- Do not mix your bleaching agents. This could cause a dangerous chemical reaction.
- Let everything dry. Remember that moisture is the main culprit when it comes to mildew so make sure your entire house is dry to prevent the mildew from coming back.
Choose the Best Mildew Cleaning Service Around
We will do everything from inspection, removal, compliance, and follow-up. Our mildew specialists will also advise you on the right preventive measures to take to avoid future mildew infestation.
When you notice mildew in your home, your first call should be to a mildew removal company. There are certain added benefits of using one of the local mildew removal companies in Wellfleet, MA, for example, as opposed to doing it yourself.
First, professionals understand the risks associated with mildew cleaning and remediation and will plan for this. Two, professionals will make sure the mildew does not return, which will save you money later on that you might otherwise spend hiring a company to remove the mildew and spoiled items.
Need mildew removal or cleaning services in Wellfleet, MA? Give us a call today for a 15% discount on all our services. We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
Get In touch
Address 500 Lieutenant Island Road, Wellfleet, MA 02667